What is Virtual Production
VP is real-time compositing of camera RAW output with CGI backgrounds and set extensions.
The 3D position of a camera is tracked and together with the lens data piped into a workstation that is running Unreal Engine.
This allows us to combine live action with photorealistic 3D environments in real-time.
Why use Virtual Production?
- Limitless creative possibilities. If you can imagine it, we can build it and work with it.
- PreVis. Experiment with camera moves and angles, assets, lighting and colour correction, before even setting a foot on set. Inspire yourself and let your client sign for so much more than before.
- No need to wait for post. View camera RAW and real time composited shots on any monitor on set, with immediate playback for reviews. Fix it in post may become a thing of the past.
- Flexibility during the shoot. Your client decides a wooden floor DOES look better than a marble one? Just give us a few seconds.
- Flexibility after the shoot: We record all the separate layers and FBX data. So we can polish and change whatever you want or need.
- Increase production value, while decreasing cost. Virtual Production could be your best option. Talk to us to find out the tipping point.